Simplexxis is a consulting firm that makes complex problems simple. We assist regulators and firms analyzing their problems and risks, designing successful strategies to solve them and we make them work. We are specialists in financial markets, financial regulation and supervision. We have published the seminal book The Foundations of Financial Regulation.
Recent projects include:
1. The design and implementation of a risk-based supervision strategy for a securities regulator in the Americas and for a central bank in Asia.
2. The writing of a global risk analysis for a global financial firm.
3. The design of a regulatory development plan for derivatives markets for a central bank of a major Asian country.
4. Advice on financial stability risks for an European financial markets regulator.
5. The development of a regulatory framework and an agency development plan to deal with Fintech and technology risks for a Latin-American financial markets regulator.