Other publications (a selection):
- Werner Bijkerk, Aurelio Gurrea, Ricardo Palomo and Nydia Remolona (eds.), Tecnología Financiera, Tirant lo Blanch, Madrid 2019 (forthcoming)
- IOSCO (co-author), Research Report on Financial Technologies (Fintech), Madrid 2017
- IOSCO (lead author), Securities Market Risk Outlook, Madrid editions 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013
- IOSCO (lead author), Risk Identification and Assessment Methodologies for Securities Regulators, June 2014
- Werner Bijkerk et al (lead author)., “Systemic Risk Identification in Securities Markets”, IOSCO Research Department Staff Working Paper, July 2012
- IOSCO-CPMI (co-author), Principles for Financial Market Infrastructures, April 2012
- IOSCO (co-author), Mitigating Systemic Risk – A Role for Securities Regulators, 2011
- AFM (lead author), Feitenonderzoek beleggingsverzekeringen (national fact finding research unit-linked products, publication only in Dutch), 2008
- Werner Bijkerk et al (co-author), “Islamic Finance and Supervision”, DNB Occasional Studies, 2007
- AFM (lead author), Exploratory Analysis of Structured Products, May 2007
- AFM (lead author), Interest Rate Risk, 2005
- AFM (lead author), Monitoring Collective Investment Schemes, 2004
- Werner Bijkerk and Michael van der Wal, Risk on the Housing and Mortgage Market in the Netherlands, NYFER, 2003
The Foundations of Financial Regulation is an essential book for everyone working in or interested in financial regulation.
It explains in plain language and with many practical examples the history, the theoretical basis, the different shapes and the institutional design of financial regulation.